Requirements for our rentals
- Proof of Property insurance per requirements or Rental Equipment Protection coverage.
- Proof of Liability Insurance coverage
- Service and maintain machinery.
- Provide all wearable supplies such as fuel, oil, filters, and ground engaging tools (i.e., cutting edges, teeth, and tips, bits, blades, consumables).
- Return machine full of fuel. (A fuel charge will be assessed if not returned full of fuel.)
- Clean machine. (A cleaning charge will be assessed if the machine is returned dirty.)
- Repair or replace any damages incurred to the machine including glass. (A charge will be incurred for any and all damage.)
- A charge will be incurred for abnormal tire wear, including cuts, punctures, and abrasions.
- A charge will be incurred for any accessories not returned.
- A charge will be incurred for equipment returned beyond the specified rental period, or for any hours of use beyond those allotted for the specified rental period.
- Delivery charges are the responsibility of the rental customer.
- Rates do not include applicable sales tax or insurance coverage.
- Additional charges may be incurred if the machine is exposed to severe application or material.
- Exposure to and decontamination of hazardous materials and substances is the responsibility of the rental customer. We must be informed of any such use prior to the commencement of the rental.
- Unit rented may not be assigned, operated, or utilized by any party other than the customer on file.